? ??????????????Barbie? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (272 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 16370 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????It's The Music? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (25 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 9161 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ???????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

THERE'S A MESSAGE FOR YOU HERE

PLS DUN EVER WRITE BAD WORDS IN MY BLOG...!!!!!!!!! N THANK YOU FOR VISITING MY BLOG...N PLS WRITE YOUR REAL NAME AT THE CHAT BOX PLS...(EXCLUDE THE BLOG TAT I ADD)...PLS READ THIS MESSAGE BEFORE YOU READ MY BLOG....

my search box

Saturday, April 11, 2009

result.........


wow.....................a long time didnt put a post already lol................kk..........talk my result first....erm....i get 7th in my class lose to liang (he get 5th)and i besome a pemgawas percubaan already!!it got many stress actually...........not like primary skul at all..........onli got a few chinese girl and my class oli got me (actually got two but 1 in the interview absent then she lost the chance)liang , bakruldin n me become pengawas in the class.........onli 3..............other class more than this........all of us have about 19-22 ppl..........i hate my collar it is too small for me!!if plus the tie ,i also will sesak nafas.......OMG become a pengawas need to 牺牲so many wan.........it really 要了我的命啊!!!..............hahas.......be happy lolz...............

0 comments: